Below is a list of commonly asked questions with answers:
- How do I register? You may register online, in person at packet pick up or on race day.
- Can I pick up a packet for a friend or family member? YES
- Are credit cards accepted? YES
- Where do we pick up packets? See the packet pick up tab on the home page for details
- Am I guaranteed a race shirt? All pre-registered participants signed up at least 1 week in advance are guaranteed a shirt. Race day sign ups are not guaranteed the shirt size of their choice, shirt will be given on a first come first serve basis. We do our best to get everyone the shirt size they want.
- Will I be able to change my shirt size? NO
- How can I get a race shirt if I do not want to run? You may register as a spirit runner to receive a race shirt
- What will we receive at packet pick up? Race shirt and Bib
- What if it is raining/snowing on race day? The race will take place rain or shine
- When should I arrive? Most runners arrive 1 hour prior to the start of the race
- Are baby joggers/baby strollers allowed in the race? YES, we ask that you please start toward the end of the pack
- Are walkers allowed to participate? YES, we ask that you please start toward the end of the pack
- Are dogs allowed? NO
- When are the awards? The award ceremony will start around 8pm
- Where will I park? The great thing about being downtown is there is ample parking on every street